Here’s a quick recipe for dinner that I whipped up on my IG story. Follow my page to stay up to date with new posts!
- Chicken breasts
- Veggies (your choice)
- Minced garlic
- In a nonstick pan heat up a tablespoon of oil to medium/high heat. In a medium pot boil water with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil.
2. While oil is heating, clean and season your chicken generously on both sides. I suggested a few seasoning above, it’s up to you.
3. Throw in minced garlic when the oil is warmed and quickly add your chicken so that the garlic does not burn.
4. Cook the chicken evenly on both sides (about 5-7mins depending on the cut). While the chicken cooks the water in your pot should boil and you can throw in about 2 cups of pasta.
5. When the pasta has fully cooked, put it in a bowl to toss it with butter and garlic. Depending on your veggies cook them once your pasta is al dente.
6. Remove the chicken from the pan and throw in your shrimp with butter and MORE garlic. I used cooked shrimp so it was heated in the blink of an eye.
7. You can toss together all your cooked food or serve them together on one plate.